It's time once again to link up with Wife of a Sailor for the Friday Fill-In.
This week it's fill in the blank
with famous quotes.
This should be interesting.
1. Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he'll probably be sunburned by 3:00 and bored by 5:00.
2. It is amazing what you can accomplish if you wake up before noon. hmmm...
3. If you can't stand the heat, you probably shouldn't wear a flight suit. Or so my husband says.
4. What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to deciding what we're having for dinner.
5. Well behaved women seldom walk around the house just in a bra and underwear. It's comfortable and I promise the blinds are shut. Don't look at me like that. I know you are. But you know you want to do it. (Submitted by This Army Wife and Every Branch )