Friday, July 22, 2011

Weekly Roundup and the Friday Fill-In

If you haven't already found the roundup for this week, head on over to A Sailor's Valentine to link up and meet some new milspouses! This wonderful meme hosted by Riding the Roller Coaster is currently on week 45!! And I'm VERY pleased to say that I will be your host for next week!!!!! I am so excited! I have been trying to track down blog authors for weeks now who are next in the lineup to host, but every time I do they have already found someone! Please come back next week and invite your friends to visit the blog!

Now on to another of my favorites, the Friday Fill-In from Wife of a Sailor!
1. Do you eat raw cookie dough?
Guilty as charged.

2. When you get online for the first time of the day...what site do you immediately head to?
It used to be Facebook but since I've gotten into blogging I usually have a link-up to post, so now it's Blogger. I always want to post my link-up early on, because I've noticed that people usually visit the pages that are at the beginning of one, but not the people at the end. So I try to stay on it, but don't always succeed.

3. What was your favorite pet as a child and why?
Well, my favorite pet I've ever had is the dog that I have now (he has even actually saved my life), but when I was little all my brother and I were allowed to have were fish and hamsters because my mother had allergies. So I had a hamster named Reese, and he used to lay on my shoulder anytime I was laying on the couch and just sit there for hours. I had him for three years!

4. If you had a snail that could magically grant wishes, what would you name it?
Um... Pokey? No clue lol

5. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop?
For me, not a whole lot. I'd rather just suck on it until I can get to the tootsie roll. If you ask the owl, it's 3.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I hope people will visit people on the end of a link up. I've just started blogging and am sure I will end up on the end of a link up because I'm a late sleeper. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually start out with the first ten but work backwards from wherever I end up which is usually in the 50s or so, LOL! We late-sleepers need love too, right?

    ReplyDelete

Please remember that if you know us personally, we ask that you not disclose any private information such as names or contact information. Thank you!
Now, show us some love!!