Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thursday Link-Ups!

Well, first off, head on over to Nicole's Page to participate in the
Thursday Five link-up. This week's words are:

Cheerful
Adventurous
Warm
Lovely
Delicious

1. Well, I was definitely Cheerful after my two amazing doctor's appointments the past two weeks! A tumor I found in my breast a year and a half ago has decreased in size so much that my doctor can't even palpate it anymore and says I don't have to come back anymore!! Which is great cause I was sick of going every 4-6 months! Then my GYN appt went great yesterday too so hopefully something good will come of that!!

2. I have been less than Adventurous lately. Mostly because NCLEX studying has consumed my life so I rarely leave the house. At the end of next month though, I hope that will all be over!

3. I am so sick of this weather! Warm is an understatement. I walk to the mailbox and am sticky and disgusting. And I can't even let Buster out in the back for more than about 20 minutes, so he's bored too! Come on fall weather!!

4. I finally sat back down to the piano the other day for the first time in a while and I almost forgot how Lovely it sounds. Definitely need to play more. It soothes the soul :)

5. I have to brag on myself a little bit that the lasagna I made the other night was Delicious!! And it's BE's favorite. I also made a roast for our 8-month-iversary the other night (you can find the recipe on my other blog HERE... and thank me later :)

Now on to my other Thursday favorite, the What's Your Song? Link-up over at Goodnight Moon's Page.
This week, my song is Wonderful Tonight by Eric Clapton.
BE is not usually very outwardly romantic.
He brings home flowers randomly a lot,
and shows his love by helping around the house.
But not usually anything in public.
Well, when we were on our cruise last month,
we were all dressed up for formal night (I love a man in Mess Dress!)
and as we were walking through the main atrium, the guy playing the guitar there started playing this song,
and BE actually stopped, right there, turned to me,
and asked me to dance.
In front of everyone.
So we danced, I cried a little, and he sang me the words,
and it rivals our wedding day for the best moment of my life.
We never had a first dance, so that was so special to me :)

3 comments:

  1. Great song!

    And I love your list! So many good things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sooooo love this song! Isn't it just so romantic! Great song pick this week!!!! Thanks for linking up;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... what a beautiful story to go with this song. And the song is wonderful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Please remember that if you know us personally, we ask that you not disclose any private information such as names or contact information. Thank you!
Now, show us some love!!