Monday, July 25, 2011

New Weekly Thing...Thoughts??

So.
As I surf around,
like I always do,
I keep finding all these GREAT blogs that are just starting out.
Most only have a few followers.
But they are SO GOOD.

And I remember how thrown-out-there it feels to be "new blogger on the block"
 and wonder "how in the world do I kick this thing off??"
 So, I was thinking.
 I want to do a new little snippet
 once a week
 featuring a "new" blogger.
 A chance for someone to get their story out there
 and spark up some interest
 and get followers
 and become a rockstar
and all that stuff.

Because EVERYONE wants to be a rockstar, after all.
 What do you guys think??
 I want to start taking submissions through my email
 so if you have a new blog and want to get it out there,
 email me at
 acreedandapsalm@gmail.com
 and write me a snippet
 or whatever you want to go in my post about your blog
 so I can free advertise for you!
 All I ask is that you follow me (if you're already not).
 I will link to your blog too.
 If I don't get any bites,
I might just start randomly choosing people.
 But here is your chance!!
Email me if you want to be included, and I will gladly start doing a weekly 
 New Blogger post. :)

Oh, and remember: I am hosting the Milspouse Weekly Roundup this Friday,
 so see everyone then!

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea! I'm always looking for new fun blogs to read. My blog is pretty lame but i wish it was new so i could do this!

    ReplyDelete

Please remember that if you know us personally, we ask that you not disclose any private information such as names or contact information. Thank you!
Now, show us some love!!