Wednesday, July 20, 2011

50 Followers!! (And an update)

So yay!!!! First real milestone for the blog reached! I am so blessed to see the big 5-0 finally hit this morning and realize that I am connecting with so many people already. 

On another happy note,
GYN appointment went really well today.
After having waited on this appointment for 5 weeks, I was really hoping SOMEONE would finally give me some answers. 
Luckily the guy understood that (probably when I told him that an almost 6-week period was NOT cool).
So I start labwork tomorrow to check my thyroid levels,
and then on day 21 of my cycle I will have more labs drawn for progesterone
to make sure I'm even ovulating.

Then, I see him back, where he says, "hopefully you'll be seeing me on the OB side instead of the GYN side." He meant well and it was nice, but I just chuckled and said, "I hope." 
I would really like to get pregnant in enough time to where we would have the baby while we were still here at this duty station, and I think once that little deadline passes where it won't matter because it's past the time we'll be here,
I'll probably lose a lot of the stress and that's probably when it will happen lol.

We'll see. I'm just glad that I got a good doctor and he seems to care
and has a plan.
Which already makes me feel better.
So we'll keep trying. 
Until then, this will continue to be my only child:


Not that I mind in the slightest :)
He's pretty darn cute, after all!


1 comment:

  1. Am praying for you and hurrah for your blog getting 50 followers. I'm almost there! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete

Please remember that if you know us personally, we ask that you not disclose any private information such as names or contact information. Thank you!
Now, show us some love!!