Thursday, September 1, 2011

Linkies and More News!

Well, I'm finally home at my computer
 on a Thursday
 to link up with 
for the What's Your Song? Link-up!

 I keep hearing songs on the radio these days
 and thinking,
 "Oh man, I should link that one up this week!"
 and then of course,
 inevitably forget lol

 But this week, I remembered!
 This is a new band
 I have told you guys about a little bit
 called The Dirty Guv'nahs,
 and BE and I are IN LOVE with them!!
 BE and I love dancing in the house to this song:




Also, I encourage you all to go to their facebook page
and download the WHOLE new album for FREE!!!
 Listen to the song "Courage".
 BE and I have decided that this song will be played at our funerals.
 It's absolute beauty.
 And I cry every time I hear it.


I'm a little frustrated,
 because the company that told me they would do a giveaway for me
 asked me to simply tell them the dates it will run
 so they can advertise it.
 Well I sent them an email a while ago,
 and not a single soul has gotten back to me via email or facebook.
 And that kind of ticks me off.
 Because I don't want to run this,
 and then not have the winner ever get their prize.
 So if they ever get back to me,
 I will run the giveaway.
 But in fairness to readers,
 I don't want to do it unless I know the company will deliver,
 and right now they're not seeming like I can trust them to do that.

 On a good note, though,
 there was totally a huge rainbow this morning
 and I could see BOTH ENDS from my driveway!
 It must have been God's way of saying,
 "Go get 'em, girl!!"
 Because after only 30 minutes in my interview this morning,
 I was offered a job!!
 And one with the opportunity to cross train to different areas :)
 I am so blessed!!
 WOOHOO!!

5 comments:

  1. Love your blog! It's so sweet!! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the job!! That's so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new job! Very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOHOO for you!! That is amazing news!!! Congrats girl!!

    ReplyDelete

Please remember that if you know us personally, we ask that you not disclose any private information such as names or contact information. Thank you!
Now, show us some love!!