Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Totally New Tuesdays #6

UGHHH Blogger!
 I wrote up this whole post and apparently it never posted
 and didn't save.
 Awesome.



 Well, better late than never I guess.
 So here goes again!
 This week I have an amazing lady to introduce you to!
 Her name is Kirstin and she is a military wife
 in the midst of finding encouragement during deployment.
 Her blog, The Johnston's ,  is inspirational,
 and I have really stopped and reflected myself as I have read her posts.
 She is a true follower of Christ!

 I will let her introduce herself a little better:
My name Kirstin Johnston. I am 19 years young & loving the life God gave me. I love to sing, shop, anything crafty, and to read. I am a girls girl, i love to get my nails done, i love clothes, shoes, and jewlery.I have always loved to write, journal, scrapbook, any sort of memory keeping activities. I don't think I have a lot of interesting things to say but you never know who is reading and who can relate to you. I married the man of my dreams on July 10, 2010. We met when I was 13 years old at church, his father is our pastor. We were best friends and began dating when I was 15. Since that day, we have been inseparable. We got married when I was 18 and he was 2 days away from being 20. We were told we were crazy and didn't know what we were getting into. But when you know you found the person God made for you, why wait? My husband is in the Army national guard and is currently deployed to Iraq. While deployment is one of the hardest things I've been through, I can honestly say I am thankful. I see the way God is using him as a witness to soldiers and it has only made me a stronger person. Deployment makes you appreciate your spouse so much more along with the little things, like being able to eat dinner together every night. I hope my blog is an encouragement to you, and maybe something I say puts a smile on your face ! 

 Her posts have certainly encouraged me,
 I hope you will go and show her the love,
 and give her some hope as she makes it through this deployment!!
 

1 comment:

  1. oh goodness! I feel so honored :) thank you for your sweet words of encouragement :) i don't know what else to say but thank you thank you thank you! God bless <3

    ReplyDelete

Please remember that if you know us personally, we ask that you not disclose any private information such as names or contact information. Thank you!
Now, show us some love!!