Thursday, June 30, 2011

Frustration, & Link-Ups

So I am SUPER FRUSTRATED because I paid for a blog design from another blogger's web page, and first of all it annoyed me that I had to pay before any questionnaires were even completed about my blog, and second it really annoys me because now after I've filled out the entire stinking questionnaire, it doesn't even load and go on to the next page... so in essence I just paid for a template that won't process and I won't ever receive. That makes me super mad. So now I don't even know what to do - do I dispute it with Paypal (and does that ever even really work?) or am I just out all this money?? Ugh. What a day.

Anyway, here go my two link-ups for the day, first off it's What's Your Song? from Goodnight Moon, and then it's the Thursday Five from Flip Flops and Combat Boots. Go link up!!

My song for this week is Tik Tok... not because the song is any good at all, but because this video that some guys at the Air Force Academy made for it is HILARIOUS!!! I've had a really bad week, so I needed something to cheer me up and here it is! Hope it cheers you too ;)



and now on to the Thursday Five! This week's words are:
Fabulous
Satisfying
Amazing
Sweet
Jubilant

This week I have realized that I have a Fabulous group of friends. Seriously, with all this craziness with my body going on right now and the fears surrounding infertility constantly in my mind, it's been really great to just be able to call and cry to people I know love me.

Having a clean house is really Satisfying right now!! Especially with the holiday fast approaching us, I'm glad that the house is in order and beautiful and I will actually be able to enjoy it without dirty laundry and unmade beds on my mind lol!

It is Amazing how my husband always comes through when I'm not having a good day. We definitely have our moments (and days), but he has been a real comfort the past few days the crazier this process with the hospital has gone and the more that comes up. Thank you, BE!!!!

I got such a Sweet note today from one of my dearest friends. It's always fun to get mail, but this was such a heartfelt card that it really touched me. Definitely made my day!

I am Jubilant that my husband's wisdom teeth removal went so well!! I really hope he heals quickly so he can get back to eating "real food". I know I'll be glad to cook something other than jello, mashed potatoes, and pudding!

1 comment:

Please remember that if you know us personally, we ask that you not disclose any private information such as names or contact information. Thank you!
Now, show us some love!!