Friday, June 24, 2011

Back from our cruise! Friday Fill-In

Head on over to Wife of a Sailor to link up your Friday questions too!! You can find the list on her page!

1. Are you a different person than you were five years ago? Submitted by Sisterly Thoughts
Definitely. In the past five years, I have gotten out of an abusive relationship, made it through nursing school and become the first girl on either side of my family to graduate college, met and married the love of my life, moved into our first house, and started our military journey. So yeah, I'd say I've changed quite a bit!!

2. If you could go on Amazing Race, who would you take with you as your partner and why? Submitted by Thoughts from Poekitten
Actually, I would probably take my little brother. He's not scared of much of anything and is super athletic (so he could carry that huge pack for me lol). I would have said BE, but we would almost certainly kill each other in the process lol. The baby brother, however, would love to travel with me and would probably be up for all those crazy challenges!

3. Does Facebook or Twitter actually bring more stress or good in to your life? Submitted by Just An Arizona Girl
Well, the only reason I have a Twitter is for the blog... Facebook however is my bread and butter. It has caused some issues before when people haven't understood my posts or taken them wrong, but at the end of the day, I love it still. Not every day of a person's life is rainbows and butterflies, and I tend to get criticized anytime I post anything that isn't "My life rocks!!!" but hey, I'm a real person, and I generally use Facebook to keep in touch with my real-person high school and college buddies that I'm now parted from.

4. June is National Soul Food Month - what's your soul food? Submitted by NH Girl Displaced
Macaroni and cheese!!!!!! But only if it's made with milk and Velveeta cheese mmmmmm :)

5. If you could live in any era other than the current, which one would it be and why? Submitted by Sugar In My Grits
Hmm... I would probably live in the 40's or 50's. Mostly because I love the music. I could listen to Sinatra allllllll day. I think people were prettier back then too lol.

Well, that's all for the link-up for this week, but I'm going to post another entry shortly about our fun cruise that BE and I just got back from!!! We did all sorts of cool things, so make sure you stop back by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember that if you know us personally, we ask that you not disclose any private information such as names or contact information. Thank you!
Now, show us some love!!