Friday, December 2, 2011

Hello, World. I Have Arrived!

I am super excited to announce that my Etsy shop is open for business!!
 I got my first three photographs stretched onto canvas
 and now my babies are spreading their wings!! (so to speak lol)
So go check me out at:

and tell your friends about it! 
If I get good feedback on my shop I will start adding more.
 I really want to see some of my Blue Angels photos on canvas too.
 For right now I'm just excited to be up and running!
 This is the beginning of a dream I've had in my head for a long time.
 Being only an amateur photographer
 it's a dream I never thought I would see come true. 
 So it might only be a start,
 but that's just the point -
it's a start.

 :)

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Congratulations! They look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Seriously amazing. I am so impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Such beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your photography. The hardest part is taking photos of your photography. If you get too close the colors wash out and if you have it in a frame then there's glare off the glass. I hope it goes well for you! Share your passion like I share mine. I taught myself alot of photography by reading and just working hard at it all the time when you are out taking photos. I take lots of photos and remember not all photos that you take will be good. A professional will tell you only a few are the best in a session. And.....show only the good ones! HA! Really! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Please remember that if you know us personally, we ask that you not disclose any private information such as names or contact information. Thank you!
Now, show us some love!!