Friday, February 1, 2013

It's Been Awhile...but I have a good excuse!

It's been a while. I know. It's awful. I have a good excuse! Promise!

Our beautiful son, Kaleb, was born on December 13, weighing just 5.11 lbs but cute as a button. Since then I've struggled to figure this mom thing out all by myself as my family is 11 hours away, and have also gone back to work. So I've been a little busy.

But I've found a new passion: blogging about the things I've learned since being a first time mom. Cloth diapering? Co-sleeping? Working? Colic? Breastfeeding? Trying to stay sane? It's all up for grabs. So I have created a new blog called If Only I Would Have Known, and I truly hope you loves will follow me over there and read about all of our daily trials and triumphs as we figure out this new world of parenting and Kaleb puts up amiably with my lack of know-how.

Thank you all so much for supporting this blog and for following me on my journey of trying to conceive - your support and comments and love have truly helped get me through some of my hardest times. I really hope you'll come check me out on my new site and support me in that venture as well.

Here's the address: http://wouldhaveknown.wordpress.com/

Happy reading, friends :)

2 comments:

  1. Kaleb is so precious in your arms. My tears of happiness are flowing right now. I am so happy for you and wish you and your husband well on your journey into parenthood. It's great. Now I'm on the other end of it with adult children..different but still loving them and enjoying our adorable grandchildren. Hugs, blessings and prayers. Remember to teach Kaleb about Jesus as well. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete


  2. I liked your website so much. I am also providing same content like this. If you want to read, just visit my website
    Wayanad Empire

    ReplyDelete

Please remember that if you know us personally, we ask that you not disclose any private information such as names or contact information. Thank you!
Now, show us some love!!